Monday 15 April 2013

Meal Planning Monday - 15th April

It's the last full week of the Easter vacation, finally! I am falling apart without any kind of structure to my days here - today I woke up at 12.35pm having stayed up late writing my dissertation. I go away for the weekend on Friday morning so I only have a few days to plan for.

Meal Planning Monday


Today - vegetarian chili. I found this hidden in the freezer; I made it in January!
Tuesday - dinner with my friends from chapel, for which I'll be making a fruit crumble.
Wednesday - tortilla spinach pie with scalloped potatoes.
Thursday - mushroom and pea risotto.

On Sunday evening I'll finish up any leftovers, as we'll be having a big lunch before heading back from the weekend away.

For dessert I have most of a chocolate cola cake which I spontaneously made on the evening of the cookathon, and any fruit crumble that doesn't get eaten (I highly doubt there will be any left though!).

2 comments:

  1. chocolate coca cola cake sounds interesting. Do you have a link to the recipe please?

    Have a good week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nice! Only a slight cola taste, but it's there, and the cake is very moist. I used the BBC recipe http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/chocolatecolacake_7614 but managed to forget to add the milk. It was very liquidy anyway and I was a bit concerned I'd done something wrong, but it turned out perfectly. Hope you enjoy it!

      Delete